Thursday 12 February 2015

Blinded by the Light | Le Coq Sportif Eclats


Just when you thought you had anything you needed, a brand comes along and designs more stuff for you to sink your wages into.

Glow-in-the-dark trainers…I know, they wouldn’t look out of place in a primary school playground.


Well I never did get those flashing lights LA Gear trainers, and there’s no doubt I’d look a 100% wally stomping around in those on the mean streets of Lancashire - so maybe these Glow in the Dark trainers by Le Coq Sportif would be a good compromise.

With the Eclat being one of the French brand’s signature and most recognisable models, it seems only a matter of time before they started a “pimp-my-trainer” scheme by sticking all the bells and whistles on them.

Or in this case giving them to Ghostbusters treatment.


I’ve only just bought myself a pair of Le Coq Sportfit Eclat trainers in the Xmas sales (after seeing one of the Harry Stedman team in them and having visited their fine looking store in Seven Dials, Covent Garden), so I may hold off just a while to see if I really want them.

Or maybe I’ll be swayed while on one of my midnight bike rides by an unsuspecting streetwear ninja.


Le Coq Sportfit Glow In The Dark Eclat available at size? very soon.

- Mat. Editor of Buckets and Spades.

You can find Mat on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Images: Le Coq Sportif.

No comments:

Post a Comment