Monday 13 July 2015

Admiral | Iconic Heritage Sportswear


I've never been a suit and tie sort of guy. Even at school, I wore black jeans instead of the regulation trousers. What can I say? Just a middle class rebel without a cause, I guess.

Now don't get me wrong, I like a suit. I own three, it turns out; but when the weather's hot, we can't all be a Top Grain and keep our shirt and tie buttoned up to eleven.


Where am I going with this? Oh yeah, the rise of sportswear. In short, it's cool again - honest! And don't take my word for it, check out this new collection from Admiral: the iconic sportswear brand of the 1970s and 1980s, rejuvenated a few years ago to bring their classic look back to the street (or playing field).


I'm a fan and not least because I'm a sucker for a polo shirt. The t-shirts and jackets too have that perfect cross-over between sports and casual wear. Throw it on for the park and it doesn't matter if you just wind-up drinking in the pub instead...just your ditch the shinpads at the door.

You'll find Admiral at over 90 Sainsbury’s stores nationwide from 14th July.

No comments:

Post a Comment